Status and a little wish
Jan 12 2008, 12:34 AM
Joined: 7-October 07
Member No.: 905
Wasn't it announced that there should be a new version back in the middle of 2007? I want to start a main development with your framework soon and I'm asking myself if I should wait some more days or start already.
Also I have a little wish. Could you rename the output libraries of your project? FoundationKit, ApplicationKit, ... there is no name of your framework. VCFFoundationKit, VCFApplicationKit, ... would be far better or
VCFFoundKit, VCFAppKit, ...
PS: Its crazy, you're the only framework with modern C++, MVC and OpenSource out there! Develope faster, you have a monopol to achieve
When will VCF-Version 1.0 be released? *can't wait*
Corret my english, if you can. I'm happy when I can learn something ;)
Feb 12 2008, 12:48 AM
Joined: 6-December 04
Member No.: 112
I'd like to suggest waiting for a formal release - that would mean all the source documentation would be updated at the very least which you're really gonna need 'cause there's been a fair few API changes recently.
However, I can't suggest anything as I have no idea what ddiego's plan is for a release.
As for renaming the libraries, I personally doubt they'll change at this point, but you're free to change them to whatever you want on your machine. In fact if you can use bakefiles you'd only need to make a few changes in Names.bkl, run bakefile.gen and then you're away.
FLAGRANT SYSTEM ERROR
Virus = Very Yes.
|Lo-fi Version||: 18th May 2013 - 09:38 AM|